How Does It Work?
Huntington will designate your business checking account as an electronic-only account. Paper-based transactions will no longer be allowed to post to your account. Electronic and internal transactions will still post successfully.
- Funds can be moved to and from the account using an internal transfer on Business Online.
- Most types of ACH transactions and wire transfers will also post.
Transactions that will not post:
- Paper checks
- Over-the-counter withdrawals (counter checks)
- Paper drafts
- ACH debits, or entries resulting from the conversion of paper checks to ACH debits, such as:
- RCK (re-represented entries)
- ARC (accounts receivable checks)
- POP (point-of-purchase)
- BOC (back-office conversions)