Equipment Management Solutions
Huntington Technology Finance offers a holistic approach to managing technology across the asset lifecycle. Our suite of innovative solutions help you balance costs, opportunities and risks against the desired performance of your equipment, so you can optimize asset potential and maintain business continuity.
Online Asset Management
Accurate and timely tracking is crucial to meet auditing and compliance requirements. Huntington Technology Finance offers a convenient and secure web-based system so you can proactively manage leased assets through one source.
- Search contract and asset level detail
- Inquire on invoice detail and print invoices
- Request billing address and equipment location changes
- Track payment and application history
- View, print or download information to create customized reports
- Track key asset data using company-specific criteria
- View returned equipment details including asset disposition
- Request copies of lease documents
Research and Strategy Services
We provide a distinctive, complimentary resource to help our customers make strategic equipment decisions that are beneficial from a business, technology and finance perspective. Our Research and Strategy Services are directed by an executive with 40 years of experience who brings the unique perspective of a former CFO and CIO. From identifying emerging issues to providing valuable insight on architecture, industry relationships, regulatory requirements and lifecycle costs, we work with you to anticipate, plan for and leverage technology changes.
- Executive briefings
- Vendor and technology selection assistance
- Reviews of organizational strategy and financing implementation plans
- Educational webinars and seminars
- White papers, customized research and impact alerts
From high-level data destruction services and environmentally-friendly disposal options to asset trade-in and remarketing solutions, Huntington Technology Finance offers secure, cost effective and sustainable solutions to protect your company's data.
- Monetize your existing equipment to free up capital where it's needed most
- An extensive network of remarketing organizations to enhance the marketability of your inventory
- Asset auditing and valuation services to provide timely appraisals and assist with fact-based decision-making
- Performed at your location or at a certified processing facility
- Adheres to U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards
- Verified data wipe signature as evidence of removal
- Physically-disabled drive, if system inoperable or not bootable
- Digitally protected with auditable reporting
Recycling and Disposal
- Equipment that cannot be refurbished or resold is remanufactured, shredded and base commodities are sold
- Disposal is regulatory-compliant, including meeting Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards
- Electronic scrap is disposed of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations