Services for Employees
Employees' participation in your plan depends on their understanding of the benefits. We position ourselves as an extension of your staff and provide a variety of ongoing services, including:
- Coordinating employee meetings
- Communicating via newsletters
- Serving as liaison and advocate with insurance companies
- Providing on-site counseling for benefit selection choices, especially when you provide a voluntary program, dual options, or cafeteria plans
- Providing annual benefit statements to explain the true cost of the plan and the actual value employees and their families are receiving in benefits
- Conducting on-site meetings
- Providing a toll-free Benefits Information Line
- Communicating via e-mail and the Internet
- Assisting with billing and eligibility issues
- Coordinating flexible benefits
Contact one of our professionals today to find out more about the employee services we can provide.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET