The Huntington Trust - Making a Difference
The Huntington Trust provides investment management and trust services to individuals and families who seek guidance in the management of their investment assets. These services are sometimes collectively referred to as “Wealth Management”. At Huntington, we call it The Huntington Trust.
You, our clients, can expect us to begin by listening—to your needs, goals and aspirations for the near term and the long term. With a clear understanding of your priorities and objectives, we work with you to develop and administer a coordinated approach for managing your assets and executing your plans.
Many factors, priorities and concerns must be weighed and various strategies considered-all to help decide how to put your assets to the best use for you. From time to time, you may want to make adjustments to reflect changes in your situation, your family or your thinking. At every stage, we are there to help you and to provide the context and consistency you and your family will value.
Why Professional Investment Management Might Be Right For You
As you seek to protect, grow, and transfer your assets, there are many strategies for the management of your assets that can be used to help you achieve your goals. Among the important things that we help you to consider as you think about your investments and your future:
- Your personal Investment Policy
- The optimal asset allocation to meet your Investment Policy
- Your overall financial objectives and plan
- Your short and long-term needs including your: retirement needs, the education of children or loved ones, travel, and asset transfer among others
Why a Trust Might Be Right For You
Often, your objectives can be fulfilled through an investment management account. Some investment strategies may involve the use of trusts. Trusts are legal structures that can be used to accomplish a wide variety of objectives during and after your lifetime, including:
- Professional investment management
- Management of retirement assets
- Tax planning
- Gifting to your children and grandchildren
- Education funding
- Securing liquidity for family-owned businesses
- Providing for continuation and transfer of family-owned or closely held business
- Supporting charitable endeavors
- Funding endowments
- Managing assets for family members with special needs
- Managing your interests if you are unable
- Financial services for dependents or beneficiaries
- Settling or administering a loved one's estate
Why Professional Trust Services May Be Right For You?
Some things are too specialized and too important to handle alone. We help you implement the key components of your estate and wealth plans – now and in the future.
The Huntington Trust professionals work with you and your legal and tax advisors to provide the execution of your investment management1 and trust that help you to preserve the financial rewards of your hard work and fulfill your future plans, including:
- Safeguarding, managing and protecting assets
- Providing for family security and support
- Allocating education resources for children or grandchildren
- Meeting eldercare needs for you, your spouse or your parents
- Transferring wealth
- Planning leadership succession for a family owned or closely-held business
- Providing for business continuation and transfer
Entrust Your Legacy to The Huntington Trust
Your legacy is built over time and begins with a plan. It is about taking care of what's important to you now and what you want to take care of in the future. Whether you are responsible for handling someone else's affairs, are serving as trustee or executor, or want to ensure your own plans are executed well, you can rely on our team of professionals for investment management and trust services.
Frequently Asked Investment Management Questions
|Some of the big estate questions we can help answer:|
|How does a trust fit into my overall plan?|
|Can I leave money to charity and to my family?|
|Why should I name a bank as trustee instead of a family member?|
1Trust and investment management services are provided by The Huntington National Bank, a national bank with fiduciary powers. The Huntington National Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
Huntington Investment Company, a registered broker dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, and a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The Huntington Investment Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
Huntington Private BankSM is a team of professionals dedicated to delivering a full range of wealth and financial services. The team is comprised of Private Bankers, who offer premium banking solutions, Wealth and Investments Management professionals, who provide, among other services, trust and estate administration and portfolio management from The Huntington National Bank, and licensed investment representatives of The Huntington Investment Company, who offers securities and investment advisory services. Huntington Private BankSM is a service mark of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
Investment, Insurance and Trust products are:
NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • MAY LOSE VALUE