Worksite (Voluntary) Benefits
Worksite Benefits allow employees to select the benefits that are best suited for their own particular needs and fund these benefits themselves, using payroll deduction. This type of plan allows you to offer your employees more benefit choices without impacting your company's benefits budget, while still sending the message, "We care about you."
Some of the advantages for you are:
- No Company Premium Costs - Voluntary benefits are a great way to provide employees with the benefits they want and desire with little or no premium cost to the company.
- Enhanced Benefit Program - Employees or prospective employees have access to a greater array of discounted benefits at group rates than they can afford directly, based on their individual needs.
- Employee Retention - Companies with strong employee benefits packages have lower employee turnover and find it easier to attract new employees. This is critical as the employment pool is reduced and baby boomers leave the workforce.
- Favorable Underwriting - Disability coverage and life insurance are difficult to acquire individually if the insured has a less than favorable medical history.
- Individual Counseling - Our trained enrollers meet with each of your employees to assist in the selection of programs that meet that employee's needs, avoiding wasted spending on unnecessary coverages, and continuing to reinforce your message of caring for each employee.
We believe that products should be both high quality and affordable. However, the real value of providing worksite benefits goes beyond simply providing products -- it's about providing service. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure your plan works for you and your employees.
Call or email our professionals today for more details.