Our website is getting a makeover!
Beginning June 26, you’ll see a new design when you visit huntington.com. We’re redesigning our site with you in mind: creating a more engaging experience on every device while providing relevant information to help you make informed financial decisions.
What’s not changing?
- The login box will remain in the top right of every page until you log into your account.
- Your secure online banking experience will remain the same as it is today.
- The Huntington Mobile app is not affected by the redesign of huntington.com.
What you can expect:
- Updates to the homepage and the landing pages for Personal, Business, and Commercial banking, and Huntington Private Bank®.
- Streamlined navigation to help you more easily find the products and services you’re looking for.
- Updates to pages throughout the site to deliver helpful trends and insights through video, articles, checklists, and more.
Questions? Read our FAQ below or call us at (800) 480-2265, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or use the floating chat box at the bottom right of the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
The safety and security of your information is our top priority. Huntington’s online banking is a secure, SSL-encrypted system. Just remember these tips so you know you’re interacting with our safe and secure site:
- When visiting huntington.com, a padlock will appear in the URL bar
- The web address will include an “s” (https://), which indicates a secure connection
- Ensure the full www.huntington.com/ appears within the URL
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.