Practicing Physician Home Loans
The Right Home Loan for Practicing Physicians
You’re established in your field and you have more stability than when you were a medical student or resident. But home financing can be a challenge, even at this stage of your career. Our advice and options can help you throughout the process.
PhysicianLoans by Huntington works with doctors every day to structure loans that are only available to MDs, DOs, DDSs, DVMs, and DMDs.†
Just like you specialize in one area, so do our professional loan officers. We’re for people – just like you, so we created loans only for you.
- 100% Financing - No Money Down †
- No Private Mortgage Insurance
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
- 50% DTI (Debt to Income) - Make it easier to qualify for more home by allowing higher debt to income ratios.
- Close on your home up to 90 days before relocating or changing jobs - Most companies require either prior work experience or to already be in your new position. †
- Up to 3% to 9% Seller contributions are allowed - Ask your real estate agent for details.
- Flexible Terms - Select the loan terms that are best for you. (3-Year ARM; 5-Year ARM; 7-Year ARM; 10-Year ARM; or 15-Year ARM)
Our Easy Steps To SuccessThe support you need when buying a home – in just a few easy steps.
Be Matched With A Mortgage Loan Officer
Work with an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer who can help you get the financing you need.
Pre-Qualify for a Loan
Your Loan Officer will provide a free Pre-Qualification so that you can begin your search for the place you will call home.
The Mortgage Process
With your Mortgage Loan Officer by your side, you’ll have someone with you to help simplify the process and answer any questions.
† Program only available to medical doctors who have a minimum degree of M.D., D.O., D.M.D., D.V.M., or D.D.S. and proof of sufficient income or active employment contract with proof of sufficient income and reserves. Minimum reserves required vary depending on amount of the loan. Maximum loan amount at 100% financing is $1,000,000, at 95% financing is $1,250,000 and 90% financing is $2,000,000. Loan-to-value (LTV) financing options vary based on customer FICO score. Maximum overall loan amount is $2,000.000 with a maximum overall cash out option of $250,000 for refinances. Program is limited to the purchase or refinance of a primary residence. All loans are subject to application and credit approval, satisfactory appraisal, and title insurance.