Huntington National Bank Accessibility
Huntington strives to make our branches accessible to all our customers in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. We review our facilities for accessible parking spaces, signs, walkways, entrances, counters, safe deposit vaults, and other amenities.
We welcome feedback regarding the accessibility of our facilities. Please contact us and share how we can help improve your experience.
To contact us from outside the U.S. call +1 (616) 355-8828. Available daily from 6 a.m. to midnight ET. Please note this is not a toll-free number.
Accessible Product and Services
- Automated Teller Machines (ATM): Our ATMs provide audio assistance, braille signage, and incorporate height and reach standards for accessibility.
- Large-print and braille account statements: Requests can be made in the branch, online, or by calling (800) 480-2265.
- Raised-line checks: Orders for checks with large type and raised lines can be placed in the branch or online.
- Written Notes: Branch colleagues may assist customers through the exchange of written notes, which may be appropriate for less complex transactions such as a customer deposit.
- Sign Language: For more complex transactions, we provide American Sign Language interpreters. Requests must be at least one business day in advance.
- Telecommunication Device for Deaf (TDD) and Video Relay Calls: We accept TDD and video relay calls.
Accessible Online Services
At Huntington, our policy is to provide persons with disabilities full and equitable access to the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations we provide our customers through our website and mobile app. Huntington also strives to meet the technical standards and design requirements set forth by World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility 2.2 AA Guidelines (WCAG).
Online Banking and ATM access for Representative Payee Account Customers
As of May 7, 2023, Huntington offers online banking and debit cards for purchases and ATM access for representative payees, making it easier for you to manage your social security beneficiary account.
We recommend using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
Screen Reader Applications
The following screen readers provide the best customer experience with our digital properties:
- Windows: NVDA
- Windows: JAWS
- iOS and OSX: VoiceOver
- Android: Talkback