Huntington National Bank Accessibility
Huntington strives to make our branches accessible to all our customers in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. We review our facilities for accessible parking spaces, signs, walkways, entrances, counters, safe deposit vaults and other amenities.
We welcome feedback regarding the accessibility of our facilities. Please contact us with any feedback regarding how we can help improve your experience.
To contact us from outside the U.S. call +1 (616) 355-8828 — daily 6:00 a.m. to midnight ET. (Please note this is not a toll-free number.)
Accessible Product and Services
- Automated Teller Machines (ATM): Our ATMS provide audio assistance, Braille signage, and incorporate height and reach standards for accessibility.
- Large-print and braille account statements can be provided. Requests can be made in the Branch, Online or by calling us at (800) 480-2265.
- Raised-line checks: Checks with large type and raised lines are available. Orders can be placed in the branch or through Online Banking.
- Written Notes: Branch colleagues may assist customers with the exchange of written notes which may be appropriate for less complex transactions such as a customer deposit.
- Sign Language: For more complex transactions, we provide American Sign Language interpreters. Requests must be at least one business day in advance.
- Telecommunication Device for Deaf (TDD) and Video Relay Calls: We accept TDD and video relay calls.
Accessible Online Services
Huntington strives to meet the technical standards and design requirements set forth by World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) by making our online and mobile tools robust and easy to use for our customers with disabilities.
We recommend using the most current version (or the version released just prior to) of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
Screen Reader Applications
The following screen readers provide the best customer experience with our digital properties:
- Windows: NVDA
- Windows: JAWS
- IOS and OSX: VoiceOver
- Android: Talkback
Online Accessibility Assistance
If you encounter an online accessibility issue, email DigitalOperations@huntington.com with a description of the issue so we can look in to it right away!
We are here to help.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
To speak to a customer service representative, call (800) 480-2265, daily 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.