HBI Title Services, Inc. Residential Title Insurance
Title insurance provides security for your residence if a third party attempts to make a legal claim against your property. You may never file a claim, but if you need to, Title Insurance will help protect your investment while saving you from potential legal expenses.
Title Insurance protects you against possible defects in title documents and potential legal challenges to your ownership. When challenges are made or defects are found, Title Insurance is one of your best forms of protection
Title defects include things such as:
- Fraud in connection with execution of documents
- False impersonation by those purporting to be owners of property
- Undisclosed or missing heirs
- Wills not properly probated
- Mistaken interpretation of wills and trusts
- Inadequate surveys
- Incorrect legal descriptions
- Non-delivery of deeds
- Unsatisfied claims not shown on record
- Inaccurately executed and/or recorded deeds
- Incorrect indexing
- Clerical errors in recording legal documents
Title Insurance products are underwritten by third-party insurance carriers not affiliated with HBI Title Services, In. HBI Title Services, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
HBI Title Services, Inc. is licensed and/or authorized in the States of FL, IL, IN, KY, MI, MO, OH, PA, TN, WI and WV.
HBI Title Services, Inc., 7575 Huntington Park Drive, HM3011, Columbus, OH 43235, (614) 480-6241