Welcome to Huntington. Thank you for your interest in learning more about us.
Founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, today Huntington Bancshares Incorporated still operates from the same Columbus, Ohio founding location in the heart of the Midwest. As of March 31, 2021, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $126 billion asset regional bank holding company.
Huntington is a full-service banking provider primarily operating across a seven-state banking franchise of Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Our “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs. We serve our customers through a banking network of over 800 full-service branches, including 11 Private Client Group offices, and over 1,300 ATM locations.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated provides:
- Full-service commercial, small business, and consumer banking services
- Mortgage banking services
- Treasury management and foreign exchange services
- Equipment leasing
- Wealth and investment management services
- Trust services
- Brokerage services
- Customized insurance brokerage and service programs
Through automotive dealership relationships within our primary franchise area and select other states, Huntington also provides commercial banking services to the automotive dealers and retail automobile financing for dealer customers.
Do the Right thing with a…
- Can-Do Attitude
“Enthusiastically work and succeed together.”
- Service Heart
“Inclusive spirit to put yourself in each other’s shoes—then help.”
- Forward Thinking
“Always look ahead for ways to be the very best.”
We at Huntington are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities. We excel by:
- Providing competitive products and services and delivering a superior customer experience, always striving to earn the trust of our customers.
- Delivering long-term shareholder value through top-tier performance, while maintaining an aggregate moderate-to-low risk appetite and well-capitalized position.
- Equipping our colleagues to be the best at looking out for our customers, continuously improving our workplace and ensuring Huntington’s ongoing success.
- Contributing to the economic strength of our local communities by investing in business growth, partnering and volunteering to make a difference where we live and work.
More About Huntington
We are here to help.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
To speak to a customer service representative, call (800) 480-2265, daily 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.