Pay With Your Phone: Digital Wallet Apps
Adding your Huntington debit and credit cards to a digital wallet makes shopping online or in person a breeze. Our debit and credit cards can be used on Apply Pay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay, so you can make fast, secure mobile payments no matter your mobile device. If you aren't a Huntington customer, open a checking account or apply for a credit card to get started.
Need a digital wallet app?
Are you ready to link your credit card or debit card to your digital wallet? Make sure you have the digital wallet app. Many smartphones already have a digital wallet app preloaded on them, but if not, you can download a digital wallet app in your phone's app store.
How to Set up a Digital Wallet
- Make sure you have digital wallet available on your Apple, Google, or Samsung device. If not, you may download from the app store.
- Navigate to the 'Add to Wallet' section within the app and select the card type you wish to add.
- Either take a picture of the card or you may manually enter your card information.
- Continue through the prompts, agreements, and additional devices you wish to add.
Digital Wallet Apps
Pay on your mobile device today with our step-by-step instructions.
How to Pay with Your Phone
No wallet? No problem. In just a few taps, you can make secure, contactless payments directly through your phone.
How to Pay with Phone In-Store
- When checking out, look for your digital wallet app’s logo to make sure it’s accepted.
- Unlock your phone and open your digital wallet app.
- Hold your phone near the point-of-sale terminal.
- Depending on your app or the card you’re using, you may need to verify your identity through biometric authentication or adding your card’s PIN.
- Done! You may hear the point-of-sale terminal beep or see confirmation on your app that the transaction was completed.
How to Pay with Phone Online
- When checking out, look for your digital wallet app’s logo and tap on it.
- Verify your information – like your billing and shipping addresses.
- Follow the prompts on your device to authenticate your purchase.
- Done! Before leaving the webpage or app, make sure you see confirmation that your transaction was completed.
Digital Wallet Benefits
Use your digital wallet to send or request money from people you trust, as well as making purchases through your phone.
Keep your wallet in your pocket, hold your phone up to the card reader, and your digital wallet will take care of your transaction from there.
Digital wallets don't share your card number with the retailer when you make a purchase - it's an encrypted number helping to keep your information safe.
Discover Huntington Debit and Credit Card Products
Our checking accounts and credit card offerings are loaded with features designed to look out for you, and include a debit or credit card equipped for mobile payments. Open a checking account or apply for a credit card online.
Platinum Debit Card
Our debit cards offer contactless payments, identity theft resolution services, card lock features, and worldwide acceptance. Receive a platinum card when you open one of our checking accounts.
Cashback Credit Card
The Huntington® Cashback Credit Card lets you earn 1.5% unlimited cash back on every purchase in store, online, and everywhere in between.
Lower Rate Credit Card
Our lower APR Huntington Voice Credit Card® offers a lower interest rate instead of rewards or cashback. That means you can pay less with Voice℠.
Digital Wallet FAQs
Answer: A digital wallet is a financial application on your mobile device that stores your payment information, like a debit card or credit card, allowing you to make purchases online and in-store using only your mobile device.
Answer: Along with storing your payment information, digital wallets can also hold gift cards, boarding passes, like plane tickets, and event tickets.
Quick answers when you need them
Speak with Us
We are here to help
Find a Branch
Find your nearest Huntington Branch
† 3x Rewards. Earn 3X rewards in the one category you choose from ten pre-selected categories, up to $2,000 in spend per quarter. You may select your category once within the first 30 days of opening a new account then again prior to the start of each quarter for the next quarter. Earn 1X rewards even after you reach the quarterly limit. Plus earn an unlimited 1X rewards on all other purchases. 10,000 rewards points equals $100.
The Google logo, Google Pay and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone®, iPad® Apple Pay®, Touch ID® and Face ID® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Mastercard and Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Voice Credit Card® is a registered service mark of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. Voice℠ and Huntington Voice Rewards Credit Card℠ are service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.