Provide meaningful early career experiences to prepare tomorrow's leaders for future success, while developing a pipeline of top talent for our current and future Huntington opportunities.
Still in school but ready to kick-start your career? Our internship program is perfect for ambitious students looking to gain valuable hands-on experience that will build more than just your resume — it will expand your career possibilities after graduation. Our program is structured to give students ranging from rising sophomores to masters levels unique experiences tailored to their year in school. Through these experiences you’ll build a foundation on which to further your career.
Internships span 12 weeks during the summer in numerous areas of our business including: Finance, Audit, Risk, IT, Analytics, Operations, and more.
As an intern, you will receive a robust experience including:
- Meaningful job specific projects
- Formal and informal events with Huntington leaders including the Executive Leadership Team and CEO
- Volunteer opportunities within local communities
- Huntington specific trainings and lunch and learns with industry experts
- Real-time performance evaluations
- Shadowing opportunities to see areas outside of your internship focus
- All intern project winner gets to present to the Executive Leadership Team
- Mentorship program
Each year we strive to provide a best in class internship experience. Of the interns surveyed in 2019, 100% would recommend our internship to other students. Choose an organization who knows your success is our success. Choose Huntington!
When Does Huntington Recruit?
Huntington begins recruiting intern candidates in early September. We typically hire rising juniors through rising seniors. There may also be numerous positions available for masters level students in-between their first and second year. Our goal is to have all internship positions filled by the end of the calendar year. It is important to apply early, and be sure to contact CollegeRecruitment@huntington.com with any questions you may have.
How to Apply
- Go to https://huntington.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/HNBcareers.
- Click on: Search Now
- In the Job Title field, type “Summer Internship”
- Complete your application