Documents for Buying a Home
- Application Fee
- Legible sales contract signed by Buyers and Sellers.
- Social Security numbers of all applicants.
- Complete addresses for the past two years (including complete name and address of landlords for past 24 months).
- Name, address, and all income earned from all employers for past 24 months.
- Copies of previous two years' W-2 forms.
- Copy of most recent year-to-date paystub.
- Name, address, account number, monthly payment and current balance for: installment loans, revolving charge accounts, student loans, mortgage loans and auto loans.
- Name, address, account number and balance of all deposit accounts, including: checking accounts, savings accounts, stocks, bonds, etc.
- Three months' most recent statements for deposit accounts, stocks, etc.
- If you choose to include income from Child Support/Alimony bring copies of court records or canceled checks showing receipt of payment.
DD-214, Certificate of Eligibility or statement from your Commanding Officer if you are on active duty.
If you are self-employed or paid by commission:
Previous two years' Federal Income Tax Returns with all schedules and a year-to-date profit and loss statement.
If you own other properties:Address of properties and current market value.
If any debt is owed on properties:
- Lender's name, address, account number, monthly payment and current balance.
- Copy of previous two years' Federal Income Tax Returns with all schedules.
- If rented; copy of lease.
Copy of petition and discharge, handwritten explanation of the reason for bankruptcy and evidence of excellent credit since the bankruptcy.
All lending products are subject to application and credit approval. Home equity loans and lines also subject to acceptable appraisal and title search.