Automated Clearing House Transfers
- Direct Deposit of payroll
- Pay vendors and creditors instead of mailing checks
- Debit customer account for things like rent payments or membership dues
- Consolidate funds from several accounts into one concentration account
- Make tax payments-Federal, state and even local payments as well as state mandated Child Support payments for your employees
ACH saves time and money, while improving productivity.
At Huntington, we understand you have a business to run. ACH eliminates the time spent writing and processing checks and standing in line at the banking office. ACH reduces check printing and postage costs. As a result, your control increases along with your ability to collect payments automatically, predict cash flow accurately and redeposit returned transactions promptly.
Huntington's Payment Center even helps you format your files to comply with NACHA format standards, or we can accept inbound NACHA formatted data transmissions through our secure Direct ACH service. Because Huntington’s ACH services are connected to all NACHA member institutions, you can pay or collect authorized funds from any bank anywhere. We handle all the technical details, freeing you to focus on your business.
To learn more about ACH, contact a Business Banker at your local banking office or call Business Direct at 1-800-480-2001 Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET, and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m ET.