Huntington is committed to supporting Servicemembers, veterans, and their families.
For organizations who need your help, please visit your State’s Veterans Resource Agency to get a list of valid non-profit organizations. A list of organizations is provided below.
Federal servicemember and veteran agencies
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- On the home page, click the Benefit Links menu item, then click the Benefits by State link.
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Military OneSource
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserves (ESGR)
- Misadventures in Money Management (MiMM) by (CFPB) Consumer Protection Financial Bureau
State agencies within Huntington service area
- National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs (NASDVA)
- Illinois - Department of Illinois Veterans’ Affairs
- Indiana - Indiana Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Kentucky - Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs
- Ohio - Ohio Department Veterans Services
- Michigan - Department of Military & Veterans Affairs State of Michigan
- Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- West Virginia - West Virginia Department of Veterans Assistance
- Wisconsin - Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs>
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
To speak to a customer service representative, call (855) 480-4748 (Toll free) or (614) 480-4748 (local/international), 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET daily.