Hybrid Checking Account
At Huntington, our Hybrid Checking Account earns interest on excess balances.
Excess balances can provide you access to new opportunities from earned interest. Our Hybrid Checking Account offers earning credits based on account activity to offset service charges, as well as interest applied to any remaining net available balance.
In addition, this account supports a full range of treasury management services customized to your needs. Hybrid Checking Account solutions are available for non-profit, public fund and commercial customers.
Hybrid Checking Accounts provide you with the same benefits of the Analyzed Checking account and more.
- Select and pay only for the services your company needs
- Receive service charges based on account activity and collected balance
- Enroll in fraud mitigation tools, ACH services, wire transfers, Information Reporting Services, and more
- Combine multiple accounts for billing purposes
- Access to account information, 24 hours a day, seven days a week through Business Online
- Have an earning credits allowance and interest in one account, without sweeping or manually moving money between accounts
- Get an earning credits rate calculated on the average collected balance in the account — interest is earned on excess balance once balances offset service charges
Explore Other Deposit Accounts
Ideal for fast-growing businesses, Analyzed Checking is for clients with high volume activity.
Commercial Interest Checking is for the operating needs of larger companies who prefer to earn interest rather than offsetting fees credit.
Commercial Premier Money Market Account
Huntington Commercial Premier Money Market Account is designed for commercial entities who want to keep their funds working and secure.