Wire Transfers for Business
Does your business need to send or receive money quickly and securely? Wire Transfer is a common, trusted real-time method of transferring funds, U.S. dollar and foreign currency, to almost any domestic or foreign financial institution. Choose from a number of initiation methods including online through the Payment Center service, verbally through our wire transfer operations professionals, automatically using Standing Instructions, and via file transmission through either direct transmission or Payment Center file import capability.
Similarly, funds can be received into a customer’s account efficiently and in real-time via Fedwire and SWIFT for U.S. Dollars and foreign currency at competitive rates. The advantage of using wire transfer is that once funds are credited to the customer’s account they are considered final and irrevocable.
Confirmation of wire transfer activity can be delivered to customers through Business Online Information Reporting, fax, or mail.
Optimize Cash Flow
- Transactions are completed in minutes providing immediate availability and use of funds.
- Incoming domestic wire transfers received before 6:40 p.m. ET receive same day credit.
- Online outgoing domestic wire transfer requests and phone-in wires received before 6:15 p.m. ET will be processed same day. All other outgoing wires (domestic & International), including Federal tax payments, received before 4:30 p.m. ET will be processed same day.
- All wire customers require the use of a security procedure ensuring each wire sent has two points of authorization.
- Secure access through Business Online allows you to initiate wire transfers via Payment Center using an additional authentication device. Phone-in wire transfer customers are assigned Personal Identification Numbers to ensure only the proper individuals are permitted to phone-in a wire request.
- Wire Transfers can be imported as a file using Payment Center.
- Wire Transfers can be sent to HNB via direct transmission using the batch wire service.
To speak to a customer service representative, call (800) 480-2265, daily 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.
At Huntington, we offer a complete product and service selection to make managing payables simple and efficient.
Whether your business serves wholesale or retail markets, your customers will likely demand that a wide variety of payment methods be accepted.