Huntington Alerts & Text Banking Services
Huntington Alerts and Text Banking Services (collectively, "Alerts and Text Banking") are two separate services provided by The Huntington National Bank. The types of Alerts available may depend on the products that you have with us. For example, some products are eligible to enroll in both text and email Alerts and some products are only eligible for email Alerts. By enrolling in Alerts or Text Banking, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Alerts and Text Banking are provided for your convenience only and do not replace your monthly account statement(s), which are the official record of your accounts.
- We may send messages through your communication service provider in order to deliver them to you. You agree that your communication services provider is acting as your agent in this capacity.
- We may send messages to you at any telephone number, e-mail address or other delivery location (including wireless (mobile/cell phone) numbers) that you give to us or that we have for you or your account using any technology available including, but not limited, prerecorded/artificial voice messages and/or automatic telephone dialing systems. We will determine in our sole discretion what information we make available through Alerts and Text Banking.
- Alerts and Text Banking may not be encrypted and may include personal or confidential information about you, such as your account activity or status. You agree to protect your communications device that receives information through Alerts or Text Banking and not to let any unauthorized person have access to the information we provide to you.
- Message frequency depends on user preferences and account activity but may be delayed, undelivered or otherwise impacted by factor(s) pertaining to your Internet service provider(s), phone carriers or other parties and we do not guarantee the delivery of messages or the accuracy of the information contained in the messages.
- We will not be liable for losses or damages arising from: (1) any disclosure of account information to third parties; (2) non-delivery, delayed delivery, misdirected delivery or mishandling of the messages; (3) inaccurate content in the messages; or (4) your reliance or use of the information in the messages.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from your provision of a phone number, e-mail address, or other delivery location that is not your own or your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive after your applicable account is closed.
- Alerts and Text Banking are only available to customers who have an eligible account with us. While you must have an eligible account to use these services, once it is activated, if you have other types of accounts with us, you may have access to those other accounts as well.
- There is no separate service fee for Alerts or Text Banking but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees otherwise applicable to your account(s) and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your communications service provider. Message and data rates may apply. Such charges may include those from your communications service provider.
- TO CANCEL ALERTS OR TEXT BANKING SEND STOP TO 446622 AT ANY TIME. In response to your STOP message, you agree and consent that we or a third party acting on our behalf may send you a message confirming that you have elected to cancel. For help or information on these products, send HELP to 446622. You will never receive a message from us that asks you to send us any sensitive personal or financial information such as your social security number or your account number. If you ever receive such a request for sensitive personal or financial information, do not respond to the message and call us at 1-877-932-2265 to report the incident. For additional assistance, contact customer service at 1-877-932-2265.
These terms and conditions are in addition to, and do not supersede or replace, any other agreements applicable to any of your accounts with us including any Online Access Agreements.
Please Note - Huntington Fraud Alerts. Two Way Fraud Alerts is a service that notifies you via text, voice and email when suspicious activity occurs on your Debit and/or Voice Credit Card Accounts. Text messages notifying you of suspicious activity from short codes 33748 and 70650 are free. Message frequency depends on account activity. Please refer to your Deposit Account Agreement or Voice Credit Card Agreement for more information about fraud alerts.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.