Services for Employees
Employees' participation in your plan depends on their understanding of the benefits. We position ourselves as an extension of your staff and provide a variety of ongoing services, including:
- Coordinating employee meetings
- Communicating via newsletters
- Serving as liaison and advocate with insurance companies
- Providing on-site counseling for benefit selection choices, especially when you provide a voluntary program, dual options, or cafeteria plans
- Providing annual benefit statements to explain the true cost of the plan and the actual value employees and their families are receiving in benefits
- Conducting on-site meetings
- Providing a toll-free Benefits Information Line
- Communicating via e-mail and the Internet
- Assisting with billing and eligibility issues
- Coordinating flexible benefits
Contact one of our professionals today to find out more about the employee services we can provide.
Insurance products are offered by Huntington Insurance, Inc., a licensed agency.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET