Worksite (Voluntary) Benefits
Worksite Benefits allow employees to select the benefits that are best suited for their own particular needs and fund these benefits themselves, using payroll deduction. Worksite/Voluntary Benefit plans allow you to offer your employees more benefit choices without impacting your company's benefits budget, while still sending the message, "We care about you."
Some of the advantages for you are:
- Improve and expand benefits program with no hard-dollar cost to the company.
- Lower payroll taxes with pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Worksite Benefits are not subject to the Affordable Care Act mandates, allowing companies to easily round out the total benefits package.
- Group rates and favorable underwriting provides employees with coverage they may not be able to afford or qualify for outside of your employment.
- A comprehensive benefits program will help in the attraction and retention of quality employees.
We believe that products should be both high-quality and affordable. Even more importantly, the real value of providing Worksite Benefits goes beyond simply providing products - it's about providing service. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure your plan works for you and your employees.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET