How to Order Checks & Checkbooks Online
Checks are a valuable and secure way to make transactions. Even in our digital world, checks are still used to make rent or mortgage payments, pay bills or service providers, or give money to friends and family.
Whether you just opened a checking account and need to order checks for the first time, or you noticed you need to reorder checks, Huntington is here to help. You can even choose from different personalized check designs.
Here are 3 easy ways to order a checkbook:
Order checks online
If you are enrolled in Huntington Online Banking you can easily reorder checks online.
- After you log in, click the Customer Service tab.
- Go to Account Services and click Order Checks.
- Follow the instructions to complete your order.
You can also purchase checks from Huntington’s check supplier, Harland Clarke, by visiting OrderMyChecks.com.
Order checks by phone
- Call Huntington 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800) 480-2265 to order new checks.
- Call Harland Clarke to order checks at (866) 921-5872.
Order checks at a branch
It's always nice to see a friendly face. In addition to depositing checks at a bank branch, you can also reorder checks.
- Visit a bank branch if you need to reorder checks or purchase a cashier’s check. Find your nearest Huntington branch.
- If you're ordering new checks because your checkbook was lost or stolen, contact Huntington immediately at (800) 480-2265 or visit a bank branch.
New to Checks?
If you just opened a checking account for the first time, are new to using checks, or just need a refresher, we're here to help.
Learn how to write a check, how to read a check and how to deposit a check at Huntington.