Welcome to smarter banking. Welcome to convenience. Payment Center instantly helps you make smarter, faster business transactions. And Huntington's always-on, multi-layer electronic security system helps protect you from fraud.
Payment Center is a single online portal, accessed via Huntington Business online, through which you will gain an integrated solution for handling wire transfer transactions, ACH transactions or both. Payment Center can make the day-to-day management of these important services more simple, intuitive, powerful, and secure.
Our secure, efficient website lessens time spend handling documents, saves money on printing costs and reduces invoice processing. It also lets you set the safety measures you choose for your company. Users, passwords and transaction limits are established by your company to help make access secure.
Payroll Direct Deposit – pay employees and send other credits including reimbursements and dividends.
Pre-authorized Debits – recurring payments for expenses including memberships, utilities, insurance premiums and other bills.
Tax Payments – Local, state and federal tax payments can be made, but some require additional enrollment in those entities’ online payment systems.
Cash Concentration – Debit accounts from your individual locations and consolidate the funds into your primary Huntington account. Non-Huntington bank accounts and businesses can be debited using this process.
Cash Disbursement – Deposits can be sent to non-Huntington credit accounts.
- Transfers can be sent to most domestic and international financial institutions
- Online access is secured through the use of personal ID numbers and/or user ID and passwords
- Outgoing transfers received before 5:30 p.m. EST are processed that day
- Incoming transfers received before 5:45 p.m. EST are credited that day
- Confirmation of all wire transfers can be provided online, by fax or through the mail.