Huntington’s Sponsor Finance Group structures cash-flow loans that support Private Equity Sponsor buyouts, acquisition, refinancing and recapitalization for preferred middle market companies. We provide experienced teams, access to capital and a clear, single point for delivery of private equity financing. Whatever your focus, the Huntington Sponsor Finance Group can assemble the right products for your situation. Our team brings over 70 years of combined industry experience and, since 2010, we have financed more than $1 billion in sponsor commitments.
Focus on Middle Market
The Sponsor Finance Group focuses on cash flow lending to support the activities of preferred middle market Private Equity Sponsors.
- EBITDA of $7 million - $50 million
- Investment size of $15 million to $35 million
- Sponsors with $250 million to $1.5 billion in committed investments that include majority ownership and control positions
- Industries: Manufacturing, Distribution, Environmental Services, Consumer Products and select Service Businesses. (Additional banking experience in Healthcare, Food and Agriculture and Franchise market segments)
- Deep expertise in senior secured debt, private equity backed buyouts, and capital market lending
In addition to our seasoned Sponsor Finance Group, Huntington offers an experienced Syndication team that can structure and manage more involved financing and underwriting options. We can serve as lead arranger and administrative agent for specific syndication programs – with investment capability up to $150 million – or as an agent with a joint lead arranger.
Contact us to learn more about how the Sponsor Finance Group at Huntington can cover your cash flow lending needs with secured debt for private equity backed buyouts, acquisitions, refinancing or recapitalization.
Call or Email
Karen P. Davies
Managing Director, Sponsor Finance Group
Phone: (216) 515-6050