Settlement Fund Services
The National Settlement Team at The Huntington National Bank strives to provide one of the leading settlement account programs in the country. We recognize the importance of your fiduciary role in settlement administration, so we provide a full suite of products, services, and support to help you navigate through every step of the process.
Our National Settlement Team has extensive experience working with law firms, claims administrators and regulatory agencies in the class action, mass tort, and settlement administration industry.
Over 2,500 Cases with $50 Billion and 135 Million Checks
During the last 16 years, our National Settlement Team has handled more than 2,500 settlements for law firms, claims administrators and regulatory agencies. These cases represent over $50 Billion with more than 135 million checks.
- Payment Card Interchange Fee Settlement Fund
- Madoff Victim Fund
- SEC v. Bank of America Securities Settlement
- FX Benchmark Rates Antitrust Settlement
- U.S. Victims of State Sponsored Terrorism
- National Mortgage Settlement
- Stryker Modular Hip Settlement
- U.S. Dept. of Justice Adelphia Victim Remission
- AIG Securities Litigation Settlement Fund
- C8 DuPont Settlement
- Lehman Brothers Securities Settlement Fund
- Containerboard Antitrust Litigation
- Marsh & McLennan Settlement Fund
- Refco, Inc. Settlement Fund
- Currency Conversion Fee Antitrust Litigation
- United HealthCare Settlement Fund
- Tyco Securities Settlement Fund
- HealthNet Settlement Fund
- SEC v. JPMorgan Chase Settlement
- HealthSouth Securities Settlement Fund
- Wright Hip Settlement
Commitment to the Industry
We support numerous legal and trade organizations in the industry, often in leadership positions. Groups we support include:
- Alliance for Justice (AFJ)
- American Antitrust Institute (AAI)
- American Constitution Society (ACS)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Committee to Support the Antitrust Laws (COSAL)
- Institute of Law & Economic Policy (ILEP)
- National Association of Shareholder & Consumer Attorneys (NASCAT)
- Public Interest Law Center
- Public Justice Foundation
- Women Antitrust Plaintiffs’ Attorneys (WAPA)
We are here to help.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
To speak to a customer service representative, call (800) 480-2265, daily 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.