Banking & Investing News
Featured Financial & Economic Updates
Check out the latest market moves and our perspectives from Huntington Private Bank®.
Private Bank Media Appearances
Chief investment officer on inflation, market impacts and how to invest when inflation soars
Senior Wealth Strategist, Jill Garvey, discusses tax planning amid economic uncertainty, with the prospect of higher corporate and individual rates on the horizon. Jill also shared how we’re advising clients in the current economic environment.Watch Now
Decoding cryptocurrency: A physician investor’s guide
Cryptocurrency continues to be a hot topic in the investment world. Director of Wealth Strategy, Dan Griffith, talks about the opportunities and risks of investing in cryptocurrencies.Read Now
Big Tech is booming again, and the bull run appears to be far from over
Director of Investment Management Chad Oviatt shares insights about the recent—and unexpected—growth in Big Tech stocks.Read Now
Spotlight in the news
- CNBC: Chief investment officer on inflation, market impacts and how to invest when inflation soars. Watch Now »
- Bloomberg TV: Potential tax law changes and impacts to individuals and businesses. Watch Now »
- CNBC: Huntington Private Bank's Jill Garvey on market volatility, tax proposals and hedging on inflation. Watch Now »
- Bloomberg TV: How we’re advising clients amid current economic climate. Watch Now »
- Bloomberg TV: Huntington Private Bank’s Jill Garvey on volatility, client concerns, long-term outlook. Watch Now »
- CNBC: Private Bank on market volatility, how we're advising clients and trends among business owners. Watch Now »
- Wealth Management: Uncertain Times Bring Planning to the Forefront. Read Now »
- Cheddar TV: Augustine on investor advice, early 2021 volatility and long-term economic predictions. Watch Now »
- Barron's: ‘It’s Going to Rain Dividends and Buybacks Next Year.’ What to Expect for Markets and Consumer Stocks in 2021. Read Now »
- CNN Business: With record-high markets, is a correction due? Read Now »
- Cheddar TV: Vaccines are game-changers, but investors still dealing with current reality. Watch Now »
- Yahoo! Finance: How to plan for retirement amid market uncertainty. Watch Now »
- Cheddar TV: Director of Investment Management Chad Oviatt shared our team’s expertise, including our investment strategy and predictions for the months ahead. Watch Now »
- Cheddar TV: Director of Investment Management Chad Oviatt weighed in on the unevenness of the recovery, why it will be an elongated W-shape, how companies are responding and the likelihood of a market pullback. Watch Now»
- Cleveland.com: Roth retirement plan or traditional IRA and 401(k) plans? Is this the time to adjust your thinking? Read Now »
- Yahoo! Finance: How COVID-19 is changing retirement planning. Watch Now »
- CNBC: Many Americans slowed or stopped retirement savings in the pandemic: Here’s how to stay on track. Read Now »
- Fox Business: Insights on the 'letter shape' of the economic recovery. Watch Now »
- CNBC: Going to be a choppy reopening of economy: Investing pro. Watch Now »
- Cheddar TV: 'Relative Calm' could signal end of volatility. Watch Now »
- Bloomberg Radio: Economic analysis on coronavirus. Listen Now »
- Fox Business: How Huntington is looking out for clients during volatility. Watch Now »
- CNBC: Investing guidance amid the coronavirus outbreak. Watch Now »
Find a Private Bank Office
Find your nearest office today.
Speak with Us
Daily 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET
Ask us Online
You have a few ways to get help.
Huntington Private Bank® is a team of professionals dedicated to delivering a full range of wealth and financial services. The team is comprised of Private Bankers, who offer premium banking solutions, Wealth and Investments Management professionals, who provide, among other services, trust and estate administration and portfolio management from The Huntington National Bank, and licensed investment representatives of The Huntington Investment Company, who offers securities and investment advisory services. Huntington Private Bank® is a federally registered service mark of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
Huntington Investment Company, a registered broker dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, and a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The Huntington Investment Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
Insurance products are offered by Huntington Insurance, a subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated and underwritten by third party insurance carriers not affiliated with Huntington Insurance.
Trust and investment management services are provided by The Huntington National Bank, a national bank with fiduciary powers. The Huntington National Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
This publication contains general information. The views and strategies described may not be suitable for all investors. Any forecasts presented are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be relied upon as advice or interpreted as a recommendation. Individuals should consult with their investment adviser regarding their particular circumstances. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, accounting, legal or tax advice. Contents herein have been compiled or derived in part from sources believed reliable and contain information and opinions that are accurate and complete. However, Huntington is not responsible for those sources and makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, in respect thereof, and takes no responsibility for any errors and omissions. The opinions, estimates and projections contained herein are as of the date of this publication and are subject to change without notice.
International investing involves special risks including currency risk, increased volatility of foreign securities, political risks, and differences in auditing and other financial standards. Prices of emerging markets securities can be significantly more volatile than the prices of securities in developed countries and currency risk and political risks are accentuated in emerging markets.
Bonds are affected by a number of risks, including fluctuations in interest rates, credit risks, and prepayment risk. In general, as prevailing interest rates rise, fixed income securities prices will fall. Bonds face credit risk if a decline in an issuer’s credit rating or credit worthiness, causes a bond’s price to decline.
This material is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Investing in securities involves risk, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.