Welcome to smarter banking. Welcome to convenience.
Payment Center instantly helps you make smarter, faster business transactions — while Huntington’s always-on, multi-layer electronic security system helps protect you from fraud.
Payment Center is a single online portal, accessed via Huntington Business Online, through which you will gain an integrated solution for handling Wire Transfers, Real-Time Payments (RTP), and/or ACH transactions. Payment Center can make the day-to-day management of these important services more simple, intuitive, powerful, and secure.
Have control over your cash flow with a new system that makes payments immediate and predictable. Now, payments can be sent, received, and credited within seconds to help better manage cash flow, receive goods faster, and solve for reconciliation issues.
As the first new payment system in the U.S. in more than 40 years, RTP is addressing the need for faster payments. RTP offers accelerated money movement combined with integrated invoice detail to give you the ability to send and receive funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Payments sent/received at any time - 24/7, 365 days a year
- Instant availability of funds
- Credit transactions only – your deposit account(s) can send and receive RTP credit transactions
- Allows for more detailed information to be provided with payment remittance
RTP® is a registered service mark of The Clearing House Payments Company L.L.C.
Our secure, efficient website lessens time spent handling documents, saves money on printing costs, and reduces invoice processing. It also lets you set the safety measures you choose for your company. Users, passwords, and transaction limits are established by your company to help make access secure.
Payroll Direct Deposit – pay employees and send other credits including reimbursements and dividends.
Pre-authorized Debits – recurring payments for expenses including memberships, utilities, insurance premiums, and other bills.
Tax Payments – Local, state, and federal tax payments can be made, but some require additional enrollment in those entities’ online payment systems.
Cash Concentration – Debit accounts from your individual locations and consolidate the funds into your primary Huntington account. Non-Huntington bank accounts and businesses can be debited using this process.
Cash Disbursement – Deposits can be sent to non-Huntington credit accounts.
- Wire Transfers can be sent to most domestic and international financial institutions
- Online access is secured through the use of user ID and passwords
- Outgoing transfers received before 6:15 p.m. EST are processed that day
- Incoming transfers received before 6:40 p.m. EST are credited that day
- Confirmation of all wire transfers can be provided online, by fax, or through the mail
Speak with Us
M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET
Sat., 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET
Ask us Online
You have a few ways to get help
Find a Branch
Find your nearest Huntington Branch