Small Business Resources
Understanding Fraud Risks
Huntington insights can help prevent fraud attacks due to the pandemic.
Small Business Calculators
How much do I need to start my business? What is my business worth today? Online calculators help you assess your borrowing needs, whether to lease or own your business location, and more.
Add to your financial knowledge toolbox. Read about choosing the right business loan for you, recommendations for securing business information and more.
- 5 Tips to Help You Better Manage Your Finances
- Apple Pay® and Your Company – What You Need to Know
- 5 Social Media Strategies to Help Your Business Grow
- How to Access SBA Funding for Your Small Business
- Investing Industry Expertise to Grow an Existing Business
- Launching a Local Business via a National Franchise
- Is Your Business Covered?
- Choosing the Right Business Loan
- Is Your Business Information Secure?
- Need to Attract Millennials? Here’s How
- Cooking a Personal Restaurant Concept
Ways We Look Out for Your Business
From operating accounts and loans to merchant services, we offer the services and solutions to keep your business growing while making banking easy.
Business Checking Accounts
Business checking accounts with unlimited transactions1 and your choice of a bonus service2.
Savings, CD & Money Market
Build reserves while earning money with a business savings account.
Business Loans & Lending
Lending options for start-ups, franchises, specialty practices & more.
2Choose one bonus service with Unlimited Business Checking; choose two with Unlimited Plus Business Checking.
Ideas, perspectives, and personalities from successful business leaders and Huntington's top financial and insurance experts.