HBI Title Services, Inc. is Huntington Insurance's full-service title company, providing convenient closing, title clearing, and title insurance services.
One of your largest investments is your property. We work with the most reputable underwriters in the country to help protect that investment.
Title insurance helps protect you against loss or damage resulting from defects in the title and helps pay defense costs in the event of a challenge to your ownership. "Defects in title" include, but are not limited to:
- Fraud in connection with execution of documents
- Undue influence on a grantor or executor
- False impersonation by those purporting to be owners of property
- Incorrect representation of the marital status of grantors
- Undisclosed or missing heirs
- Wills not properly probated
- Mistaken interpretation of wills and trusts
- Mental incompetence of grantors
- Birth of heirs subsequent to date of will
- Inadequate surveys
- Incorrect legal descriptions
- Non-delivery of deeds
- Unsatisfied claims not shown on record
- Inaccurately executed and/or recorded deeds
- Confusion due to similar or identical names
- Dower or curtsey rights of ex-spouses of former owners
- Incorrect indexing
- Clerical errors in recording legal documents
- Delivery of deeds after death of grantor
Title Insurance products are underwritten by third-party insurance carriers not affiliated with HBI Title Services, In. HBI Title Services, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
HBI Title Services, Inc. is licensed and/or authorized in the States of FL, IL, IN, KY, MI, MO, OH, PA, TN, WI and WV.
HBI Title Services, Inc., 7575 Huntington Park Drive, HM3011, Columbus, OH 43235, (614) 480-6241
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET