Purchase a range of add-on products and services à la carte. Options include automated sweep accounts¹, ACH services, wire transfers, Bill Pay, Visual Archive and more.
1 The automated sweep account options are a money market account, FDIC insured up to applicable amounts.
Get unlimited access to your account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week through:
- Business Online
- Business Service Center
The ZBA is set up with a concentration/parent account, which manages the funding of accounts in the overall relationship and performs account transfers to and from the sub-accounts. The concentration/parent account sweeps excess cash out of sub-accounts with a positive balance and automatically funds sub-accounts with a negative balance.
Huntington’s ZBA is efficient and cost-effective. It’s an easy and convenient way to help you manage multiple accounts, track activity and balances and move funds.
- Excess cash in your company’s concentration/parent account can be invested through a Huntington AFI sweep or used to pay down a line of credit through Huntington’s ACS service
- Quickly monitor your accounts with daily balance and transfer activity reports in Business Online
Escrow Solutions is an easy-to-use, self-service online platform that helps reduce the administrative burden of managing your clients’ escrow balances, or your own self-managed funds, by maintaining a single master account that consolidates all balances where sub-accounting is performed at individual account levels.
Huntington Escrow Solutions supports a variety of business needs, including:
- Landlord tenant/property management
- Homeowners association fees
- 1031 exchanges
- Government/Non-Profit/Healthcare Funds management
- Non-IOLTA Escrows (used for class action, litigation, and structured settlements)
- Mortgage loan services
- Utility deposits
- Home builders
- HUD/URA operators
- Tuition payment plans
- Comprehensive, low-cost, self-service solution
- Unlimited number of sub-accounts per master account
- Interest bearing option available for sub-accounts
- Monthly combined statement summarizing account balances for all sub-accounts established under a specified master account
- Robust audit trail including 1099 year-end tax reporting
- Online sub-account management through your Huntington Business Online account so you can open, close, and disburse funds
- Save additional administration time by granting user entitlements within your organization
- View only statement capability for sub-account owners
Current customers, please call your Huntington Relationship Manager. Otherwise, contact a Commercial Service Team Representative at (800) 480-2001, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.