It's your money. We help you manage it your way. We work with you to understand and invest for your intermediate-term projects and capital needs while maintaining liquidity backed by the strength of Huntington.
Money Market Deposit Accounts
Maintain liquidity while earning competitive interest rates on your cash. Invest excess operating funds in a Commercial Premier Money Market Account and grow your funds. Use this option when you have reserves that you don't often write checks against.
Keep your money working
Huntington Commercial Premier Money Market Account is designed for commercial entities who want to keep their funds working and secure. Grow balances by earning interest on excess operating funds, while enjoying liquidity and ready access to those funds.
Earn more interest on your funds with tiered interest rates based on higher balances.
Manage your funds efficiently
Access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week through with Business Online, or call our Business Service Center at 1-800-480-2001 Monday - Friday 7:30am - 6:30pm ET or Saturdays from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Keep your money secure
Your Commercial Premier Money Market Account is insured by the FDIC up to applicable limits.
Designed to provide a “Basel III friendly” working capital solution for intermediate-term needs (working capital to be accessed within 6-18 months), the Notice Account has these features and requirements:
Time deposit with 31-day maturity period, renewing daily
- Renews each day to a new 31-day maturity period unless and until you give written notice of a request to withdraw some or all of the funds.
- Your request to withdraw funds, when entered by your banker into our internal system of record, “locks in” the maturity period for the funds requested to be withdrawn.
- The rest of the funds continue to roll forward each day to a new 31-day maturity period.
- Funds are FDIC-insured up to applicable limits.
No early withdrawals
There are no withdrawals prior to the 31-day maturity period, with or without penalty, and no exceptions for any reason due to regulatory restriction.*
*Due to a regulatory restriction on the definition of maturity period under the Basel III LCR.
Checking account requirement
To open a Notice Account or to withdraw funds from a Notice Account, you must also have a checking account titled the same as the Notice Account.
Limitations on withdrawals
- Withdrawals are subject to the 31-day maturity period plus additional processing time.
- Requests for withdrawal of funds must be submitted in writing using Huntington’s form.
- Funds are moved by Huntington to a checking account titled the same as the Notice Account.
- All other methods of withdrawal are systematically blocked.
Deposits not restricted
Funds may be deposited to a Notice Account at any time, using any method available to you (ACH, online transfer, branch deposit, wire, etc.).
Non Profit Solutions
- Non Profit Business Premier Money Market Deposit Account
- Non Profit Notice Account
Automated Credit Sweep
Automated Credit Sweep (ACS) is a convenient cash management tool that allows you to pay down or draw upon established lines of credit without manual intervention.
It’s common-sense money management---built in.
Electronic monitoring of both accounts means transfers will be made when your checking balance falls below a pre-set target
- As long as funds are available for transfer, you’re covered
- Sweeps can be monitored online
Automated Funds Investment Sweep
Automated Funds Investment (AFI) sweep is an automated service for business customers who are interested in earnings and/or safety of liquid operating funds. Our AFI service saves you time by automatically sweeping excess funds above your target balance into the investment option of your choice. The next morning, funds are available in your operating account. You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing our cash is working hard for you rather than sitting idle.
Repurchase Agreements Sweep
Repurchase Agreements are collateralized by investment grade debt securities issued by private corporations and private label collateralized mortgage obligations.
Investment products and services are offered through Huntington Investment Company (“HIC”). HIC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (“HBI”), and is registered as a Broker Dealer with FINRA, and a member of SIPC. Investments are: NOT A DEPOSIT NOT FDIC-INSURED NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK