Our Account Transfers service makes moving funds between your Huntington checking and savings accounts easy. And you can transfer funds the way it is most convenient for you, with Business Online, our online access service, or via phone, using the Huntington Business Service Center. Save time by making a single transfer or multiple transfers in a single business day, and set up recurring or future dated transfers.
You'll also enjoy these benefits:
- Convenience: save time by requesting a single transfer or multiple transfers during a single business day, and set up recurring or future dated future dated transfers.
- Cut-off times: use Business Online up to 6:00 p.m. ET Monday to Friday for same-day processing. Use Business Direct (1-800-480-2001) to make transfers up to 4:00 p.m. ET Monday to Friday.
- Availability: transfer funds 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on your time frame.
- Flexibility: transfer funds where you want, via phone or over the Internet.
- Value: save money since Account Transfers is free when you sign up for Business Online or use Business Direct. Account Transfers is quick and easy to use.
- Online: log in to Business Online and select "Electronic Transactions." Click on "Account Transfers" and complete the required fields, then click "Initiate Transfer."
- Phone: call the Business Service Center at 1-800-480-2001 and press 1. Select "checking" and follow the prompts.
To learn more about Huntington Account Transfers, contact a Business Banker at your local Huntington banking office or call the Business Service Center at 1-800-480-2001 Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET, and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.