Medical Malpractice coverage may be the most important insurance a medical provider can have. Most states require that physicians have liability insurance. Even in states that don't, physicians usually need to have insurance coverage in order to maintain hospital staff privileges. Huntington Insurance provides Medical Professional liability Insurance to the following types of Healthcare Providers:
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Outpatient Clinics ( Surgery Centers, Labs)
The Huntington Insurance Professional liability team not only works health care providers on their medical professional liability insurance but in other areas to make their practice or facility is covered correctly, including:
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Commercial Automobile
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Billing Errors and Omissions liability insurance (RAC, ZPIC audits)
- Cyber Liability
- Risk Management and Claims Programs
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Insurance products are offered by Huntington Insurance, Inc., a licensed agency.