Financial Products for Equipment Management
Unlike some other financing providers, Huntington Technology Finance focuses on long-term customer relationships instead of single transactions. Our account managers work with you to assess your financial and operational objectives and craft a solution that is tailored to meet your most challenging requirements.
- Required to be shown on the balance sheet, similar to a purchase agreement
- May be structured with a $1 purchase option at the end of the term; ideal if you want to own the equipment
Fair Market Value Lease
- Provides off-balance sheet financing and allows you to pay for the equipment as it is used
- Offers flexibility to purchase, extend, upgrade, or return equipment at lease end
- Specifically for distributed assets (PCs, laptops, printers, etc.)
- Offers relaxed equipment return requirements such that not all equipment or specific serial numbers need to be returned.
- A pre-approved line of credit
- Offers flexibility to bundle assets, software, and other costs (shipping, maintenance, training, installation) into one lease
- Simplifies administration because a single credit approval during a specified period eliminates the need for additional requests
Managed Service Agreements
- A contract that can include hardware, software, and services (such as commissioning and maintenance)
- Offers options such as utility pricing, usage based financing. Shared savings agreements or capacity on demand.
Sale Lease Back
- Allows you to sell existing equipment to us and then lease it back.
- Often used to generate cash and remove assets from the balance sheet
Vendor Finance and Referral Programs
- A full service solution for equipment, financing and services to streamline the sales process
- Differentiates you from competitors and drives sales