Universal Life Insurance
Universal Life Insurance is flexible coverage that can build cash value over time while letting you adjust your premium and coverage amounts as needed. This gives you the flexibility to adjust the death benefit as your needs change, as well as the flexibility to pay smaller or larger premiums depending on your financial circumstances. This is often important for families who may have fluctuations in their ability to pay.
- Pays a guaranteed rate of return.
- Withdraw cash value at any time (death benefit is reduced by amount withdrawn).
- Adjust amount of premium paid (coverage amount varies accordingly).
- Cash value accumulates tax-deferred.
- Possible source of retirement income or cash for special needs.
To find a Universal Life Insurance policy that meets your specific needs, call or email one of our professionals today.