What is Universal Life Insurance?
Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that offers flexible coverage that can build cash value over time while letting you adjust your premium and coverage amounts as needed. This gives you the flexibility to adjust the death benefit as your needs change, as well as the flexibility to pay smaller or larger premiums depending on your financial circumstances. This is often important for families who may have fluctuations in their ability to pay.
Other advantages include:
- Pays a guaranteed rate of return.
- Withdraw cash value at any time (death benefit is reduced by amount withdrawn).
- Adjust amount of premium paid (coverage amount varies accordingly).
- Cash value accumulates tax-deferred.
- Great solution for retirement income or cash for special needs.
To find a Universal Life Insurance policy that meets your specific needs, contact one of our professionals today.
Insurance products are offered by Huntington Insurance, Inc., a licensed agency.