Personal Banking: Key Things to Know
Looking Out for You, Right from the Start
If you have an Overdraft Protection Line of Credit, the automatic sweep of funds from your line of credit to your checking account in the event of an overdraft did not occur from Friday, October 1, 2021, through Monday, October 11, 2021. Beginning Tuesday, October 12, 2021, in the event of an overdraft, the automatic sweep functionality resumed operating as you originally established.
You can make a loan payment at Huntington the following ways:
- If you already have a Huntington checking account, payments can be made to mortgages via an online transfer at huntington.com.
- All other payments can be made via Huntington online banking.
- If you would like to set up a new automatic recurring payment, please go to huntington.com, visit a Huntington branch, or call us after October 12, 2021 to complete.
- If you don't have a Huntington checking account, set up a Bill Pay through your deposit account bank using the payment information on your loan statement.
- Call Huntington Automated Banking at (800) 323-4695 for mortgage or (800) 992-2053 for lines of credit. Please have your new account number on hand to streamline the process.
- Call Huntington Automated Banking at (800) 445-8460 for installment loans. Please have your new account number on hand to streamline the process.
- You can mail payments to the address indicated on your Huntington loan statement that will be sent to you in October.
- At Huntington branches.
We encourage you to pay special attention to the payment address and due date over the next several months as we continue to integrate systems.
Continue to use your current PIN. For your personal security, if your TCF PIN was 9999, we mailed you a new PIN prior to the date shown on the activation sticker on your new card. Activate and use your new card beginning on the date on the card activation sticker.
Remember to update your new card information anywhere you have it saved for automatic payments like mobile wallet, utilities, memberships, and online purchases.
If you have not previously activated your new Huntington debit card or you have not received a new card, your TCF debit card will be deactivated on November 4.
After you’ve successfully logged into Huntington online banking starting October 12, you can set up any Huntington Heads Up®3 account alerts and begin using your new digital tools. Learn more about Huntington’s unique banking innovations and digital tools.
If you are a customer who had accounts at both Huntington and TCF, and you are already enrolled in Huntington Online Banking, your TCF accounts that transferred to Huntington should have been automatically added to your existing profile and should be viewable online at Huntington with no separate sign-in required. If you do not see your former TCF accounts added to your Huntington Online Banking profile, please call us for assistance.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1 Huntington offers $50 Safety Zone. and 24-Hour Grace® for overdraft and eligible return items. Your account will be automatically closed if it remains negative in any amount for 60 days, including if your account is overdrawn within our $50 Safety Zone.
2For your protection, you should only send money to those you know and trust, such as family, friends and others such as your personal trainer, babysitter or neighbor. If you don’t know the person or aren’t sure you will get what you paid for, you should not use Zelle® for these types of transactions. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. In order to send payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must be enrolled in Zelle.
3Message and data rates may apply.
Quicken® and QuickBooks® are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
24-Hour Grace® and Huntington Heads Up are federally registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. $50 Safety ZoneSM is a service mark of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. The 24-Hour Grace system and method is patented. U.S. Pat no. 8,364,581, 8,781,955, 10,475,118, and others pending.
TCF® and the TCF logo are federally registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
First Bankcard® is a registered trademark of First National Bank of Nebraska, Inc.