Huntington Heads Up® Alerts
Know what's happening with your account without logging in. Sign up for alerts in the Huntington Mobile app or online banking and pick how and when you want to hear from us. You can receive alerts via email, text message, and push notification1.
Accounts & Cards
Select the alerts you'd like to receive on your checking, savings, and money market accounts. You can also sign up for personal credit line and card-specific alerts so you can keep track of activity on any Voice Credit Card® or debit card.
- Stay ahead of fees with 24-Hour Grace® and Late Fee Grace® alerts.
- Track your balances and account activity with real-time alerts.
- Keep track of credit card activity and payment due dates.
Tips & Tools
These advanced alerts can help protect you, inform you, and even suggest the next steps you can take toward firmer financial footing.
- Know when we spot unusual or atypical activity to help you protect against fraud.
- Get ahead of your finances with a heads up if your account balance might not cover upcoming activity.
- Make the most of your Hub tools with alerts to help you track your budget and progress towards savings goals.
We're always adding new alerts. After you've enrolled, go to Manage Alerts for the full list.
1Message and data rates may apply.
Voice Credit Card®, 24-Hour Grace® and Late Fee Grace® are registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. The 24-Hour Grace® system and method is patented. U.S. Pat. No. 8,364,581.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
To speak to a customer service representative, call (800) 480-2265, daily 6:00 a.m. to midnight ET.