So Secure, We Offer a Personal Guarantee.
What we commit to do
In the event a problem arises with any transactions in Online Banking or Bill Pay, you’re protected by the Huntington Personal Online Guarantee:
- When notified in a timely manner, we will replace unauthorized funds from your account through Huntington Bill Pay.
- We will send your payments on time, every time. If an online banking transfer or bill payment is not sent on the date you’ve requested, and you are charged a late fee as a result, we’ll take care of it for you (as long as you schedule your payments on time† with available funds, enter the correct information and comply with the terms of our Online Banking Access and Bill Pay Agreement).
For full details, please consult your Huntington Online Services Agreement.
What you can do
Protect yourself from fraud by keeping your information secure. Remember these tips each time you bank or pay bills online:
- Protect your username and passwords—don't share your login information with anyone.
- Sign up for Online Statements and eliminate the possibility of paper statements being taken from your mailbox.
- Monitor your account online regularly and notify us if you see any suspicious activity.
Any issues? Let us know.
As soon as you suspect fraud or notice a bill payment problem, let us know.
- Call us: (800) 480-2265, daily 6:00 a.m. to midnight ET
- Write us: Huntington Customer Service Center, (EA5C42), P.O. Box 1558, Columbus, OH 43216
For more information, please review the Huntington Online Services Agreement.
Looking out for your money has never been easier. Huntington provides a digital banking hub that helps you understand your spending habits, helps you plan ahead, and keeps you in-the-know with everything going on with your account.
The Private Bank Hub
Your online banking experience is about to get better. Introducing The Private Bank Hub. While it's similar to The Hub, it now includes several unique tools to enhance your banking experience.
See more about the Huntington Investment Company and our investment professionals at FINRA BrokerCheck.
Huntington Private Bank® is a team of professionals dedicated to delivering a full range of wealth and financial services. The team is comprised of Private Bankers, who offer premium banking solutions, Wealth and Investment Management professionals, who provide, among other services, trust and estate administration and portfolio management from The Huntington National Bank, and licensed investment representatives of The Huntington Investment Company, which offers securities and investment advisory services. Huntington Private Bank® is a federally registered service mark of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
Huntington Financial Advisors® is a service mark and trade name under which The Huntington Investment Company offers securities and insurance products and services. The Huntington Investment Company is a registered broker-dealer, member FINRA and SIPC, and registered investment advisor with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The Huntington Investment Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
Certain insurance products are offered by Huntington Insurance, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated, and underwritten by third-party insurance carriers not affiliated with Huntington Insurance, Inc.
Trust and investment management services are provided by The Huntington National Bank, a national bank with fiduciary powers. The Huntington National Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
†Schedule your payments at least five business days before the due date for payments mailed via the U.S. Postal Service. Schedule your payments at least two business days before the due date for payments sent electronically. Payments scheduled before 8:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays, will begin to process on the same day. Payments to a Huntington credit card made before midnight ET will be credited to the account as of that day.
We are here to help.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
To speak to a customer service representative, call (800) 480-2265.