Bank safe. Bank sure.
Do your banking with confidence. Huntington Online Banking is secure and reliable. You can be certain your money is safe and your payments are delivered on time. We’re so certain, we offer a Personal Online Guarantee.
What we commit to do
You have our word that we’ll deliver secure, reliable Online Banking. Huntington will:
• Make your payments on time, every time. If you’re charged a late fee, we'll take care of it for you, as long as you've scheduled your online banking transfers or bill payments on time with available funds.
• Replace funds that you didn’t authorize the removal of through Online Banking or Bill Pay. If this rare event ever arises, all you have to do is let us know about the issue in a timely manner.
Consult your Online Banking and Bill Pay agreements for full details.
What you can do
Doing your part ensures a better, safer online banking experience and helps protect you from fraud. Remember these tips each time you bank or pay bills online.
1. Practice safe online banking:
Keep your information secure
Keep your computer secure
- Protect your username and passwords--don't share them with anyone.
- Sign up for Online Statements and eliminate the possibility of paper statements being taken from your mailbox.
- Monitor your account online regularly and notify us if you see any suspicious activity.
2. Schedule your bill payments on time:
- Install anti-virus software and download updates as soon as they are available.
- Install a personal firewall.
- Close your browser after logging out of your online bank account, especially if you are using a public computer.
- Update your browser to make sure you have the latest technology.
- Allow at least five business days before the due date for payments mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Allow at least two business days before the due date for payments sent electronically.
Note: We send a majority of bill payments electronically. However, some payees are not able to receive electronic payments, so we send these payments via the U.S. Postal Service.
Let us know quickly if there’s an issue
Notify us in a timely manner as soon as you suspect fraud or notice any bill payment problem.
• Call us: 1-800-480-BANK, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Write us: Huntington Customer Service Center, (EA5C42), P.O. Box 1558, Columbus, OH 43216
For more information, please review the Online Banking Access Agreement and Bill Pay Disclosure.
Still have questions? Call us at 1-877-932-BANK (2265), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Note: The ability to open accounts online only applies to personal accounts.