So Secure, We Offer a Personal Guarantee.
At Huntington, we are committed to providing a secure and reliable online experience. You can be certain your money is safe and your payments will be sent on time. In fact, we guarantee it.
What we commit to do
In the event a problem arises with any transactions in Online Banking or Bill Pay, you’re protected by the Huntington Personal Online Guarantee. Here’s our promise:
- We will replace funds that were not authorized to be removed from your account through Huntington Bill Pay when you notify us in a timely manner.
- We will send your payments on time, every time. If an online banking transfer or bill payment is not sent on the date you’ve requested, and you are charged a late fee as a result, we'll take care of it for you (as long as you schedule your payments on time* with available funds, enter the correct information and comply with the terms of our Online Banking Access and Bill Pay Agreement).
For full details, please consult your Online Banking and Bill Pay agreements.
What you can do
Protect yourself from fraud by keeping your information secure. Remember these tips each time you bank or pay bills online:
- Protect your username and passwords--don't share them with anyone.
- Sign up for Online Statements and eliminate the possibility of paper statements being taken from your mailbox.
- Monitor your account online regularly and notify us if you see any suspicious activity.
- When you log out of Online Banking, close your browser (especially if using a public computer).
- Install anti-virus software and download updates as soon as they are available.
- Update your browser to make sure you have the latest technology.
Also, schedule your bill payments on time – at least two business days before payments sent electronically are due, and at least five business days before payments mailed via the U.S. Postal Service are due.
Please note that we send most bill payments electronically. However, for the payees unable to receive electronic payments, we send payments via the U.S. Postal Service. We mark these in our system with unique icons so you can tell which is which.
Any issues? Let us know.
- Call us: 1-800-480-BANK, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Write us: Huntington Customer Service Center, (EA5C42), P.O. Box 1558, Columbus, OH 43216
For more information, please review the Online Banking Access Agreement and Bill Pay Disclosure.
*Schedule your payments at least five business days before the due date for payments mailed via the U.S. Postal Service. Schedule your payments at least two business days before the due date for payments sent electronically. Payments scheduled before 4:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays, will begin to process on the same day. Payments to a Huntington Personal Credit Line made before 5:00 p.m. ET and payments to a Huntington credit card made before midnight ET will be credited to the account as of that day.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 1-800-480-BANK (2265)