Secure online. Always on time. Guaranteed.
Do your banking with confidence. Huntington Online Banking is secure and reliable. You can be certain your money is safe and your payments are delivered on time. We’re so certain, we offer a Personal Online Guarantee.
What we commit to do
We are committed to providing you a secure and reliable online experience. You have our word on it with our Huntington Personal Online Guarantee. In the rare event a problem arises with any transactions in Online Banking or Bill Pay, you can rest assured that for your personal accounts:
We will replace funds that you did not authorize to be removed through Online Banking or Bill Pay from your account if you notify us in a timely manner.
We will make your payments on time, every time. If you are charged a late fee, we'll take care of it for you as long as you've scheduled your online banking transfers or bill payments on time with available funds.
Consult your Online Banking and Bill Pay agreements for full details.
What you can do
1. Practice safe online banking:
Keep your information secure
- Protect your username and passwords--don't share them with anyone.
- Sign up for Online Statements and eliminate the possibility of paper statements being taken from your mailbox.
- Monitor your account online regularly and notify us if you see any suspicious activity.
- Install anti-virus software and download updates as soon as they are available.
- Install a personal firewall.
- Close your browser after logging out of your online bank account, especially if you are using a public computer.
- Update your browser to make sure you have the latest technology.
2. Schedule your bill payments on time:
- Allow at least five business days before the due date for payments mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Allow at least two business days before the due date for payments sent electronically.
Note: We send a majority of bill payments electronically. However, some payees are not able to receive electronic payments, so we send these payments via the U.S. Postal Service.
Let us know quickly if there’s an issue
- Call us: 1-800-480-BANK, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Write us: Huntington Customer Service Center, (EA5C42), P.O. Box 1558, Columbus, OH 43216
For more information, please review the Online Banking Access Agreement and Bill Pay Disclosure.
Still have questions? Call us at 1-877-932-BANK (2265), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Note: The ability to open accounts online only applies to personal accounts.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 1-800-480-BANK (2265)