How to set up Apple Pay™.
- An eligible Apple device (includes recent versions of iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch)
- An approved card such as the Huntington Platinum Debit Card or Voice Credit Card®
- An Apple ID
- Current iOS software
Follow these steps to set up Apple Pay:
- On your device, open the Wallet app (if you don't already have it, download it first from the app store)
- Click Add Credit or Debit Card
- Click Next
- Scan your card or add details manually
- Click Next
- Your bank or card issuer will verify that your card is eligible for Apple Pay
- Once verified, click Next
- Add up to eight cards to Apple Pay (optional)
- Select which card is your default card
Once you've completed the Apple Pay setup, be sure you understand how to use Apple Pay before making a purchase. You'll also want to know who accepts Apple Pay since not all stores, apps and websites accept it.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay™ and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
We are here to help.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.
To speak to a customer service representative, call (800) 480-2265, daily 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.