Online Dispute Forms

Huntington Card Customer Service

Give us a call at (800) 480-2265 to quickly resolve any issue with your credit, debit or ATM card.

credit card fraud

Report a Card Issue

Whether your card is stolen, lost, damaged or vanished as part of a magic trick, give us a call right away at (800) 480-2265. You'll be asked to provide personal information to verify your identity, which may include your address, account number or social security number.

Dispute a Charge

What?! You didn't make that purchase. We're here to help. Call us with the date of the charge and its dollar amount. Speed up the process by having the appropriate dispute form ready.

Dispute ATM or Debit Card Charge

Card Transactions

If you are disputing an ATM, debit, or credit card transaction, please contact us.

Call (800) 480-2265

Or write to:
The Huntington National Bank
P.O. Box 1558, Attn: GW4W61
Columbus, OH 43216

If writing to us, please include your name, contact information, account number, description of the error, and dollar amount.
ACH Dispute

Online Transaction

If you're disputing an electronic (ACH) debit transaction, sign and submit an ACH Dispute Form.

Fax to (877) 211-1631

Or mail to:
Huntington Bank
7 Easton Oval
Attn: EA4W61
Columbus, OH 43219
Download Form

Two Checks

Forged Checks

If your checks were forged or counterfeited, complete and sign the Statement of Fraud Forged Maker or Counterfeit form.

Return the dispute form to any Huntington branch.
Download Form
Check with endorsement forged

Forged Endorsement or Altered Check

If the endorsement on the back of a check was forged or if the recipient or dollar amount on a check you wrote was altered, complete and sign the Statement of Fraud Forged/Missing Endorsement or Altered Check Claim form.

Return the dispute form to any Huntington branch.
Download Form

Mastercard® and the Mastercard® Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.

We are here to help.

If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know. We’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone.

Call Us

To speak to a customer service representative, call (800) 480-2265.